Within Waggeryd Cell awareness of and consideration for the environment is incorporated into all activities. In our daily work our aim is to minimize our impact on the environment.
The following applies to our environmental work:
- All employees have sufficient competence and awareness of environmental issues, are aware of our environmental policy and work to implement it.
- Current environmental legislation and conditions are considered as minimum requirements.
- We have an open dialogue with the authorities and will do what is technologically and economically feasible to minimize our environmental impact.
- When choosing suppliers and contractors, as well as in purchasing and planning, the environmental impact is always considered.
- The possibilities to use chemicals or equipment with less environmental impact are always investigated and considered.
Our operations are totally dependent on natural resources. If we would not take care of our environment it would be equivalent of sawing off the branch we are sitting on.